The buyer, a European energy and raw materials company was not getting enough usage from its existing strategic sourcing platform. Concerns existed about the amount of effort it would require to switch platforms and whether internal resources could manage. However, the need for an easier and more user-friendly solution remained if the company was to meet future goals.
- Company migrated to Scanmarket for eRFX, Contract Management, Supplier Management and eAuctions
- Scanmarket consultancy services assisted in configuration and data migration efforts, reducing resource requirements at the customer
- Over 2 weeks, the company was able to:
- Upload more than 3,500 contracts
- Upload and attach ~21k files related to contracts
- Upload data on more than 6,500 suppliers to contact archive in Scanmarket
- Above all, user feedback on new platform has been overwhelmingly positive