No Proactive Management of Contracts
One of our clients was previously struggling to manage their contracts. Some of their contracts were uploaded to a shared server with very limited search options, some were hard copies sitting in filing cabinets and few contracts had been uploaded to Microsoft SharePoint.
They often struggled to find a contract, no one took ownership of contracts and they often missed renewal dates. Basically, they were relying on very traditional ways of storing, tracking, and managing contracts.
Implementing Contract Management Software
- Implementing Contract Management with user-designed templates for the different kinds of contracts
- Customized set of metadata fields on each template to ensure to capture the right data
- Checklists and approval workflows to make certain all new contracts are set up in the right way
- Access control to contracts managed for the different business units
- Majority of existing contracts migrated into the tool using an import feature which included metadata fields, stakeholders, reminder dates and attachments
No Longer Missing Renewal Dates
- Simple and easy dashboard to access and report on all contract elements
- Increased stakeholder engagement in the approval phase as well as with ongoing management
- All stakeholder communication is captured within the tool with a complete audit trail
- Option to easily find key contract terms and fields rather than having to flip through contracts to find termination options, payment terms, service level provisions, etc.
- Notifications received well in advance of renewal dates