Inhalt ausschließlich in Englischer Sprache
The buyer wanted to go out to the market to consider a new Security Guard Company for guarding and security of their Head Office and retail estate.The current contract was close to expiry and even though they were satisfied with the incumbent supplier, they wanted to consider alternative solutions that could include additional services as well as lower costs. The previous spend had been £700,000 a year for nearly 700 stores across the United Kingdom and Head Office Security.
- Stakeholder requirements were added to the eRFP - suppliers were asked how they would handle things like guarding response times and attendance, key holding and additional services etc.
- Documents like Store List, Standard Services Agreement, Guarding Response Times etc. were uploaded to the eRFP
- 16 suppliers were invited including the incumbent supplier
- Suppliers had to accept an NDA in order to be allowed access to the eRFP
- Suppliers were given 2½ weeks to complete their response
- Built-in Question & Answer process to handle all queries
- 11 suppliers could handle the requirements and wanted to participate in the eRFP
- Savings of nearly 20% was identified
- Price indications showed a very tight competition and it was decided to proceed to an eAuction negotiation to award to contract