Inhalt ausschließlich in Englischer Sprache
The buyer, a large private company based in a country where corruption is a challenge, had a cumbersome existing manual procurement process which included that all suppliers had to hand in a sealed envelope with their tender offers. All offers were placed in a box and opened once a week. This process made them face multiple challenges as the buyer was unable to monitor the progress:
- Did suppliers understand the specifications?
- Were all questions responded to?
- Did suppliers bid for all items tendered?
- All tenders are now run via Scanmarket
- To avoid corruption, all events are automatically created as locked (Event manager can't access the questionnaire and the bid list until after event deadline)
- The Event manager is now able to monitor the progress and follow up on suppliers before deadline:
- Have suppliers logged in?
- Are suppliers working on the Tender?
- Have suppliers answered all questions and submitted bids for all items?
- Messaging is used to respond to Q&A from suppliers
- Improved process and ability to monitor progress and supplier activity
- Better support and communication with suppliers
- Easier to track compliance for audit documentation and prove that internal policies are complied with
- Our client has made an active choice to act responsibly and fight corruption by using the “Locked events” feature