Scanmarket is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our expanding team
Source-to-Contract Customer Success Manager
An exciting and challenging role, managing all aspects of your customers’ accounts, including low-medium complexity system implementations, driving customer change management, usage/adoption, best-practice and digital maturity, renewals and upselling software and services where appropriate. You will be working closely with multiple stakeholders at varying levels of seniority within each customer organisation and need to be able to understand and service their varying needs accordingly. You will be working closely with clients and their suppliers to help facilitate S2C projects and initiatives, offering best-practice guidance and challenging customers to do things differently, where necessary. You will be responsible for delivering and ensuring an excellent customer experience at all stages of the relationship.
- Build close relationships with our clients through continued excellence in customer service
- Proactively and relentlessly drive customer usage, digital maturity and ultimately ROI
- Become a S2C and expert and trusted partner to our customers
- Become a champion of change management
- Project-manage low-medium complexity solution implementations
- Deliver light and in-depth onsite/remote training to customers as and when needed
- Challenge customers when they are operating outside of our best-practice S2C recommendations
- Analyse, facilitate, support and execute sourcing, contract management and supplier relationship projects with or on behalf of customers
With this role comes a great opportunity to work with and help evolve the procurement departments of global, multi-billion-pound organizations. Importantly, we genuinely offer an excellent suite of modules and wrap-around services, which makes the job all the more enjoyable and the high customer retention targets all the more achievable. We expect a high degree of hard work, dedication, creativity and results from the successful candidate.
- quickly expanding, highly ambitious global company
- work closely with many different global procurement organizations worldwide
- professional and personal development in a fast-paced environment, where you have an opportunity to shape your own role
- flat informal organization with a high degree of independence and fast decision-making
- young and dynamic environment with room for exploring new ideas
- results oriented but with a great work-life-balance
High-energy, hard-working, resilient candidate who has experience working within procurement for a medium-to-large organisation, and will ideally have had experience implementing or using an eSourcing, contract management and/or a supplier relationship management software solution. They will also be hungry for success and will be looking to take their sales career to the next level.
- Ideally 1-2 years’ experience within procurement
- Ideally Bachelor or Master’s degree within International Business, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Economics or similar.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and high emotional IQ and have a talent for building and maintaining strong business relationships
- You are able to think on your feet and use your knowledge in a flexible, creative manner to find out of the box solutions when needed
- You possess strong analytical skills, including the ability to develop and interpret complex analytical models and ad-hoc reports
- You have strong skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Power Point
- You are comfortable presenting to senior executives and internal stakeholders
- You are fluent in English and ideally French or Dutch/Flemish (spoken and written). Any additional language is a plus.
- You are eager to learn and have a structured & fact-based work approach
- You have a strong work ethic and a high level of integrity
- You have a “can do” attitude, are proactive and self-driven, able to effectively plan and manage multiple projects, tasks and initiatives with varying timelines & priorities
- Working remotely
- Travel required (approx. 30 days per annum)
Questions and final application should sent to Sr. Director of Customer Success, Dan Gianfreda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global company with ambitious growth plans and consist of a young and energetic team of 75+ people across our offices in Denmark, USA, United Kingdom, The Netherlands and Germany. Scanmarket is a market leader within Procurement software and services with over 350+ global customers (predominantly blue-chip companies including Nissan, Viacom, Associated British Foods, ISS) spread across 85+ countries. We take great pride in being different from other vendors through our genuine and maniacal focus on customer success and satisfaction all the way from the pre-sales discovery phase, to the post-implementation, driving digital maturity phase.
Highly proficient, thought-leading company, committed to ensuring our people have an excellent work-life balance. Welcoming, friendly, focussed, result-oriented team characterized by a fun and informal tone. Genuine open-door policy, flat structure and daily interaction with company C-suite executives.
What our Customer Success Managers say about working at Scanmarket
“At Scanmarket, you are not just seen as a number! You are given the opportunity and autonomy to make a huge difference from day 1!”
“No two days are ever the same at Scanmarket, very few roles allow you to work so closely with such a large variety of market leading companies”
“As a CSM I am able to apply my procurement skills and knowledge across multiple companies and industries and gain deeper learning on challenges and solutions”
“It’s great having so much freedom and responsibility, whilst knowing that you are always backed up by a great team”
“Being part of an exciting and quickly growing organization breeds a wealth of opportunities both in terms of progression and personal development”
“Opportunities to travel around the region as part of client engagement and consultancy activities”
“Network with procurement professionals at all levels within clients’ organizations from procurement operations through to CPO level”
“Analyzing and interrogating customer data and challenging their Source-to-Contract processes to support and help drive their digital maturity”
“I was seeking a new procurement role with a forward-thinking company and being a CSM in Scanmarket has provided this opportunity”