The SoftwareReviews 2023 Emotional Footprint Report offers a thorough assessment of well-known products within the Strategic Sourcing market. Its primary purpose is to assist potential buyers in making informed decisions by tapping into the real experiences of actual users.
The data in this report is sourced directly from genuine end users, ensuring its accuracy and reliability. It undergoes rigorous verification and exhaustive analysis before being presented in clear and comprehensible charts and graphs. By comparing each product with all other vendors in its category, the report creates an impartial and comprehensive view of the product landscape.
Picking a software can commit you to an extended period with a vendor, and knowing how real users feel about their service experience is crucial before making any commitment. This report utilizes the Value Index metric that captures user satisfaction with their software given the costs they are paying.
Net Emotional Footprint
The Net Emotional Footprint measures high-level user sentiment towards particular product offerings. It aggregates emotional response ratings for various dimensions of the vendor-client relationship and product effectiveness, creating a powerful indicator of overall user feeling toward the vendor and product.
While purchasing decisions shouldn’t be based on emotion, it’s valuable to know what kind of emotional response the vendor you’re considering elicits from their users.
The Emotional Footprint Diamond
The Emotional Footprint Diamond illustrates how users view their interactions with their software vendor compared against their perceived cost to value of the software. This delivers you an in-depth insight into your potential relationship with the vendor.
Which Factors are Considered Key Determinants of the Net Emotional Footprint?
- Service Experience – Good service matters. The last thing you need is to be disrespected by your software vendor, or to get bogged down by their ineptitude or neglect. This section displays data related to quality and effectiveness of service, so you can know whether you’ll be treated well before and after you’ve made the purchase.
- Conflict Resolution – Disagreements are inevitable, but knowing your vendor will handle them reasonably, fairly, and amiably can give you peace of mind. Use the data in this section to understand which vendors will behave professionally when conflict arises.
- Negotiation and Contract – Negotiation doesn’t have to be adversarial. Both parties are always looking to get the best deal, but finding a vendor who will work with you rather than against makes it more likely you’ll both be happy with the results. Use the data in this section to determine which vendors will negotiate pleasantly and in good faith.
- Strategy and Innovation – Your vendor’s attitude toward innovation is important; if they aren’t at least keeping pace with market directions and trends, they certainly won’t be enabling you to get ahead. Use the data in this section to gauge whether your vendor appreciates the need to innovate and the extent to which they’ll support you to do the same.
- Product Impact – Software needs to reliably enable your performance and productivity. Use the data in this section to see which vendors will propel you forward, and which will be deadweight you’ll need to carry.
Download the SoftwareReviews 2023 Strategic Sourcing Emotional Footprint Report to gain valuable insights from customer feedback about the industry's top software providers.