Scanmarket is looking for Customer Success Managers
to join our expanding team
Are you looking for a chance to work with a range of global companies? Do you like building close customer relationships? And can you drive large implementation projects?
Then we have the right job for you!
We are looking for Customer Success Managers, who can manage all aspects of Scanmarket’s internal and client-facing projects. You will get the opportunity to collaborate with a wide variety of large, international organizations and gain unique insights into their procurement and sourcing projects – part of your role will be to assist them with data analysis, strategic advice and provide excellent customer service.
- Drive the implementation of Scanmarket’s source-to-contract platform, when new clients are signed
- Analyze, facilitate, support and execute sourcing projects within a wide variety of companies and product categories
- Conduct onsite workshops, strategic seminars and online webinars
- Build close relationships with clients through continuous Customer Success Management
- Ad-hoc support of customers and of new product/service developments within Scanmarket
We offer you:
You will join our Danish HQ close to Aarhus in a global company with ambitious growth plans. We are a young and energetic team of 100 people across our offices in Denmark, USA, United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Switzerland, UAE and Germany. Scanmarket is a market leader within source-to-contract management, and we pride ourselves on being different from other SaaS-companies. We demonstrate this by always going the extra mile to support our clients’ business objectives, all the way from sales to post-implementation support.
In the role as Customer Success Manager you are guaranteed:
- Ample opportunity for professional and personal development in a fast-paced environment
- The unique opportunity to work with and build a close relationship with your own clients from some of the biggest companies in Denmark
- Excellent work-life balance with the option to work remote and/or out of the office
- Lunch-arrangement, pension-plan, great coffee, and social activities
Who are you?
Ideally, you have experience with purchasing, logistics and/or supply chain management. Experience within procurement and/or source-to-contract is an advantage, but not a requirement.
We expect that you:
- Speak and write Danish and English fluently and are comfortable presenting in both languages
- Have proven client-facing skills and know how to build and maintain client relationships
- Like driving larger projects
- Feel comfortable working with Microsoft Excel, including the ability to develop and interpret complex analytical models and ad-hoc reports
The right person will also:
- Enjoy interacting and communicating with clients
- Be proactive and self-driven
- Be able to effectively plan and manage multiple projects, tasks, and initiatives with varying timelines & priorities
- Have an analytical mindset
- Be persistent and have a ‘can do’ attitude
Workplace: Solbjerg, south of Aarhus or from home
Travel days: Approximately 25 days
Application deadline: Interviews are held on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is found, so please send your application and CV as soon as possible to Andreas Haudrum Nielsen, Senior Customer Success Manager at email@example.com
For questions or further details about the position, please contact Andreas at +45 28 29 63 43.
Scanmarket is a Source-to-Contract software provider that develops advanced functionalities in an effortless design. Originating from the needs of the end user, Scanmarket’s S2C solution is attuned to meet the needs of the procurement professional. We take ownership of customer success with experts at your fingertips to drive user adoption. Digitalize your upstream procurement functions with technology that is built to be used.