The purpose of the RFx workshop is to get you ready to create, execute, monitor, and finalize your RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs via the eRFx tool. You will become familiar with all available RFx types and the different bid list formats. You will get an introduction to all functionalities available within the RFx module and their most appropriate application. We will provide you with a lot of best practice advice, as well as tips and tricks that can help in the daily usage of the system. The workshop will be a mix of presentations, hands-on cases, and a fun, educational board game to round off the workshop.
The workshop is designed for new users, meaning that no prior system knowledge is required.
- Knowledge about the overall capabilities within the RFx module including the different RFx types and formats
- Learn how to utilize both the standard RFx types, as well as the more advanced BidMatrix
- Knowledge about using Excel for event creation and response submission, which dramatically increases the efficiency in working with more complex events
- Learn how to design the RFx so it supports your objectives in the best possible way
- Great insight into best practice monitoring of an RFx
- Introduction to both standardized and customized reporting options
Price per day: 395 EUR, 349 GBP
Price for both the RFx and eAuction workshop: 599 EUR, 549 GBP