Design your RFI, RFP or RFQ according to your specific needs using different eRFx formats such as Cherry Picking, List, CherryLot™ and BidMatrix. Evaluate and score bids with the right information, and tailor negotiation settings to map your strategy.
- Group bid line items according to your best scenario via lotting and sublotting.
- Collect qualitative information via RFI, quantitative (e.g. price) information via RFQ, and both qualitative and quantitative via RFP.
- Use as multi-stage RFx events to progress early-stage RFI through a detailed RFP to final price negotiation RFQ
- A BidMatrix allows for the collection, organization and evaluation of up to one million data points.
- RFQ BidMatrix is a request for quantitative information through a bid list - not a regular bid list, but an editable matrix.
- The BidMatrix contains one or more lots, and each lot contains a completely customizable matrix where you control the data input.
- Large amounts of both qualitative and quantitative data can be collected and distributed through the matrix.
- RFX BidMatrix is a combination of an RFI (Request for Information) and an RFQ BidMatrix that contains a questionnaire and an editable matrix.