Why Some S2C Projects Fail
The buying organization often spends a lot of time and energy selecting the right software solution without much consideration for implementation, configuration, data migration, training, and roll out of the solution. However, post-implementation is where the real work begins.
Depending on the S2C solution and the maturity of the organization, post-implementation typically requires:
- Change management when adapting from manual to digital processes or from legacy to new systems
- Driving widespread user adoption
- Breaking down resistance and building buy-in across the organization
- Monitoring and driving performance
- Calculating and reporting on benefits and ROI
- Continuous evaluation and improvement
Accelerate your digital transformation the right way with Scanmarket.