Scanmarket’s eAuction Booklet provides a framework for utilizing eAuctions as a negotiation method.
For the price of EUR 29/USD 35 you will receive 85 pages of eAuction theory and best practices in hard copy format.
NOTE: The relevance of the booklet is not limited to any certain situation, category or organization. On the contrary, it is highly applicable prior to and during any electronic negotiation.
The eAuction Booklet consists of two parts:
- General eAuction Theory
- Best Practice execution of eAuctions
- Successful execution of an eAuction requires thorough eAuction knowledge, a rigorous suitability analysis, and a solid strategy.
- With the eAuction Booklet we aim to broadly promote a common understanding of the eAuction Best Practices required to conduct a successful eAuction.
- This foundation will bring the eAuction manager up to speed with the important definitions, common practices, and available event types.
- The practical eAuction process will enable thorough and efficient execution of virtually any negotiation via an eAuction.
Please fill out the form below and we will send you a hard copy of your own eAuction booklet along with an invoice.