The end-goal was to raise money and awareness for the clients charity golf tournament. The client needed a new way to conduct a charity auction as bidders were business partners spread across multiple geographies.
- The client utilized an online Forward Cherry Picking Auction to pair their executives with corporate sponsors
- Forward auction was used to generate a competitive atmosphere among bidders
- Created incentives for higher sponsorship amounts by using a high minimum sponsorship level to play with CEO
- The company raised $4000 on the eAuction sponsor and executive pairing alone
- Plan on continuing this practice at future events
- Improved relationships with corporate sponsors and charities by creating a fun, yet competitive, experience for all participants