Scanmarket leverages Microsoft’s .NET development platform. The .NET Framework is a technology that supports building and running the next generation of applications and XML Web services, and which is designed to fulfill the following objectives:
- To provide a consistent object-oriented programming environment whether object code is stored and executed locally, executed locally but Internet-distributed or executed remotely.
- To provide a code-execution environment that minimizes software deployment and versioning conflicts.
- To provide a code-execution environment that promotes safe execution of code, including code created by an unknown or semi-trusted third party.
- To provide a code-execution environment that eliminates the performance problems of scripted or interpreted environments.
- To make the developer experience consistent across widely varying types of applications, such as Windows-based applications and Web-based applications.
- To build all communication on industry standards to ensure that code based on the .NET Framework can integrate with any other code.
This platform is the result of organic development of one line of code. Our platform is not a set of cobbled-together acquisitions. Instead, the Scanmarket platform is one cohesive, integrated platform designed to seamlessly work together from day one.
Scanmarket’s platform is built on proven technologies including:
- SQL Server database
- Microsoft .NET for business logic layer
- Frontend is implemented following the MVC pattern using ASP.NET user controls and AJAX Pro framework. AJAX is the art of exchanging data with a server, and updating parts of a web page without reloading the whole page improving performance
- Report generation provided by Spreadsheet (Excel) and Microsoft ReportViewer (PDF)