Scanmarket leverages Microsoft’s .NET development platform. The .NET Framework is a technology that supports building and running the next generation of applications and XML Web services, and which is designed to fulfil the following objectives:
This platform is the result of organic development of one line of code. Our platform is not a set of cobbled-together acquisitions. Instead, the Scanmarket platform is one cohesive, integrated platform designed to seamlessly work together from day one.
Scanmarket’s platform is built on proven technologies including:
- To provide a consistent object-oriented programming environment whether object code is stored and executed locally, executed locally but Internet-distributed, or executed remotely.
- To provide a code-execution environment that minimizes software deployment and versioning conflicts.
- To provide a code-execution environment that promotes safe execution of code, including code created by an unknown or semi-trusted third party.
- To provide a code-execution environment that eliminates the performance problems of scripted or interpreted environments.
- To make the developer experience consistent across widely varying types of applications, such as Windows-based applications and Web-based applications.
- To build all communication on industry standards to ensure that code based on the .NET Framework can integrate with any other code.
- SQL Server database
- Microsoft .NET for business logic layer
- Frontend is implemented following the MVC pattern using ASP.NET user controls and AJAX Pro framework. AJAX is the art of exchanging data with a server, and updating parts of a web page without reloading the whole page improving performance
- Report generation provided by Spreadsheet (Excel) and Microsoft ReportViewer (PDF)